New York office
(the clue was in our URL).”
*True story. Read more here
The first ais was conceived in a London pub in 1998*. Our New York agency was most likely established in Café Lantana when founding partner Steve Stretton warmed his hands on a skinny latté. How times change. And for the better. We’re a creatively led agency in the greatest city in the world. And we embrace change. Including the challenge of trying to talk to today’s consumer who’s overloaded with information and marketing messages. To stand out, your brand must innovate. But for the right reasons. You’ve got to say – or do, or be – something that’s directly relevant to your audience. In an original way. In a language they understand. And you’ve only got a New York minute to do it. That’s where we come in.
“What can we do
We can work across the whole marketing spectrum to create communications that are inspired by insights, driven by creativity and informed by data. Here’s how we’re able to deliver on that promise.
Digital strategy and program development
- Brand positioning and identity development
- Digital strategy (including social and mobile)
- Consumer insights research
- Business case modeling
- CRM program development and database design
- Measurement planning and ongoing reporting
- Buzz tracking and response algorithms
- Campaign planning
- Online advertising development
- Social media experience design and updates
- Partner selection
- Influencer and social outreach
- Content distribution strategy
Engaging digital experiences
- UX definition and design
- Website, email, print, broadcast development
- Multi-channel engagement and loyalty programs
- Mobile application/iAd and site development
- Continuity program development
- Game development
“Who else would
Havas, the massive global media group, is our parent company. Without it we wouldn’t be the agency we are today. Which sounds a bit like a weepy Oscar acceptance speech, but is 100% true.
Many moons ago, both parties sat down and successfully hatched a plan for world domination. And by 2010, we’d built a network of creative agencies with our name on the door in New York, Madrid, Barcelona and Mexico. As well of course our head office in London.
Our creative and media union with MPG and Media Contacts also gives us insights and local-market knowledge in 40 countries and 52 cities across North America, South America, Europe, Africa, Asia and Oceania.
“Why we’re happy to go to work in the morning.”